Due to its specifically designed EQ, Buzz sounds great even for direct recording - there are no overbearing highs or unwanted noise.
Here's how the HARM switch works:
- In the UP position (two dots), it cuts off most of the highs fed into the distortion;
- In the DOWN position (one dot), it cuts off a small amount of the highs fed into the distortion;
- In the MIDDLE position, all high frequencies are fed into the distortion.
As for the FAT switch, it works like this:
- In the UP position (two dots), it provides the largest amount of low end;
- In the DOWN position (one dot), it cuts off a moderate amount of the lows;
- In the MIDDLE position, it feeds the least amount of low end into the distortion, resulting in a more overdriven sound at high gain.
A+ Buzz is our original design that borrows certain parts of the circuit from our Termofuzz and Mr.Blend pedals. Buzz has been brought to life through countless hours of auditioning and adjusting the circuit, coupled with our extensive experience in modding. The pedal's sturdy casing and practical layout ensure that Buzz will easily survive through heavy use on stage.