We've made a conscious effort to minimize the number of controls while developing this plugin. If you enjoy the sonic character of the SkyNet-1 and SkyNet-2 algorithms, the available 5 controls will surely be sufficient:
- The DECAY knob controls reverb decay time.
- The VOLUME knob controls output signal volume.
- The MIX knob controls the wet/dry signal crossmix.
- The SkyNet slider controls the blend of the SkyNet-1 and SkyNet-2 algorithms.
- The Bypass checkbox engages and disengages the reverb.
- The Mono In checkbox (only found in the standalone app) selects input source type. Check the box if you're using a mono signal source. Uncheck it if your signal source is stereo.
The plugin/app version is displayed in the Shift Line SkyNet Reverb v.0.4
line. Make sure to check our website for the latest version and any further info by clicking the INFO
link in the bottom right corner of the UI.